Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 for protecting natural persons regarding the processing of personal data, free movement of data and repealing directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation), concerning cooperation that is entered into, respecting your privacy and making sure that you know who is processing your personal data and how your personal data is processed, the following information is provided, which will help you determine it.
1.The controller of your personal data is
Carlabimmo Iwona Piotrowska
ul. Bohaterów Westerplatte 33a/2 ; 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp.
The Controller may be contacted in the following way
- in writing by letter onto the address of the office
- by email at email@example.com
- by phone at (+48) 502-898-087
2. As a Controller, we shall process your data for the purposes of concluding an agreement based on your interest in our offer as well as for the purpose of exercising the agreement that was entered into pursuant to Art. 6 sec.1 .1b of GDPR, for the purpose of providing chat support, providing latest commercial information about our offer, the offer of entities cooperating with us, based on your agreement, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1.1a (limited to product marketing and services of other entities) and art. 6 sec. 1.1f of GDPR (limited to self-marketing), as well as based on a legally justified interest of the Controller – for the purpose of determining, pursuing and defending claims, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1.1f of GDPR. 3. You are entitled to access your personal data and receive a copy of it, for the purpose of editing, requesting deletion, moving or limiting the processing of your personal data. You are also entitled to make an objection to the processing of your data. In the event of making an objection, we shall stop processing your data for the set out purposes, unless we are able to point out that we have important, legally justified reasons concerning your data, superior to your interest, rights and freedoms, or your data is necessary for the purpose of determining, pursuing and defending claims.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Controller.
4. If you determine that your personal data is not processed according to the law regulations, you have the right to file a complaint to a supervisory body, which is the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
5. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to enter into agreement and fulfill the agreement.
6. Your personal data will be received by the entities to which we have the obligation to submit such data on the basis of functioning law regulations, as well as entities that provide for us the services related to executing the agreement, especially accounting, law, IT, and transportation of deliveries.
7. We shall process your personal data during the time of fulfilling the agreement, and later, i.e. Until the termination of the period of possible claims resulting from the agreement and fulfilling the obligations imposed on the controller by tax law regulations, i.e. for the period of 6 years from the year of agreement termination.
Data sent for the purposes of direct product marketing can be processed until you make an objection against the processing of this data for such purpose or until a consent for processing data for such purpose is revoked.
A consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of marketing products and services of other entities may be revoked at any time.
The consent may be revoked by re-filling and sending a statement of consent or by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org along with information, that it regards revoking the consent for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes of by calling us (+48) 502-898-087